Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My blog is under attack!

I can't believe this shit!

There is a comment on my previous blog posted to make conservatives look like idiots. It has also been put here to shut down any more comments due to it's length. It is a copy and paste attack on almost 200 blogs .

The comment came out of Warren Ohio. What left winger might do this? Other than the usual city and county offices, there are federal government offices like the SS administration, an Air Force reserve recruiting office; a local steel workers union and the district office of US Representative Tim Ryan (D).

HOLD ON ONE DOGGON MINUTE!

ACORN has some heavy hitters in that area…and it looks as though they stay busy! I don’t know anyone else would threaten a law suit in the last paragraph of a comment, do you?

but, as always, I could be wrong...

Denney Crane

Actually, I am honored by the attack! It means it's working...

No comments: