Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Americans don't like to hear this!


Whether you believe it or not, history has shown that every
so-called great society and culture has imploded due to its violence, greed and corruption. With this in mind, I believe America is heading for great disaster based on the actions and inactions of its people.

Personally, I see only one solution. Unfortunately, based on our beliefs, actions and attitudes, I don’t see it happening without much more pain and suffering.

If all we are doing is complaining about the state of affairs in America and we are not praying for our leaders and our people, we are not taking appropriate action. 1 Timothy 2:2

The best indication of how much we truly care about America is how we spend our time. How can change occur if we care more about watching our favorite TV shows than we do about taking action to help heal our country? Very few of us are part of the solution and we are all guilty of complacency.

"Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14


Self will and self centeredness are just part of the human condition. I find it quite outrageous that we would expect change in America when we are unwilling to change the man in the mirror...

Denney Crane

1 comment:

an Donalbane said...

Just look to the Roman, Spanish, Dutch,and British empires to see where we're headed.

Any of those world powers today?