Thursday, August 25, 2016

In case you are bored...


 ~ With the proliferation of drone assassinations, I guess Gitmo is really not as necessary as it once was. Some people believe that the people being killed are suspects because they received no trial.

Most people don’t have a problem with it, but that will change once they use them for assassinations on American soil and bystanders are killed due to collateral damage. I am one of those people.

~ Am I alone in thinking that Alcohol, Firearms and Tobacco should be a convenience store, not a government agency?

 ~Native Americans are protesting an oil pipeline in North Dakota. Even though it’s not on their land, they are concerned about their water supply becoming contaminated.


  ~ Duuuuude! A Filipino fisherman found a 75 pound pearl and has been hiding it for 10 years. The largest pearl on record is 14 pounds and valued at $93 million in 2003. He may not be the sharpest pencil in the drawer, but he’s probably the wealthiest fisherman in the Philippines.
"I am thankful for small mercies. I compared notes with one of my friends who expects everything of the universe, and is disappointed when anything is less than the best, and I found that I begin at the other extreme, expecting nothing, and am always full of thanks for moderate goods." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: