Friday, June 17, 2011

Fear is a matter of perspective...

An Arizona Department of Safety Officer pulled over a pick-up truck owner for a faulty taillight. When the officer approached the driver, the man behind the wheel handed the officer his driver’s license, insurance card and a concealed weapon carry permit.

The officer took all the documents, looked them over and said. "Mr. Smith, I see you have a CCP. Do you have any weapons with you?"

The driver replied, "Yes sir, I have a 357 handgun in a hip holster, a .45 in the glove box and a .22 derringer in my boot."

The officer looked at the driver and asked, "Anything else?"

"Yes sir, I have a Mossberg 500 12 gauge and an AR-15 behind the seat."

The officer asked if the man was driving to or from a shooting range and the man said he wasn't, so the officer bent over and looked into the driver's face and said "Mr. Smith, you're carrying quite a few guns. May I ask what you are afraid of?

Mr. Smith locked eyes with the officer and calmly answered, "Not a damn thing!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMFAO!!!! AMEN BROTHER!!!

an Donalbane said...

Yeah, I did nearly that exact thing at a traffic stop on 1810 last spring by a Decatur city officer.

Except for the Mossberg and AR-15.

I think it was a .380 (might have been a .44 Spc.), .357 and .45. I chuckled when I told the officer - he took it in stride and just said "Well, don't make any sudden moves."

Anonymous said...

You people are all scared. But you are what's killing everyone. When will we wise up and get rid of those thing? Imagine no violence. If we had no guns there would be no violence.

Denney Crane said...

10:07 PM

I'm sure that's what Cain told God after he killed Abel. Why did you create guns God?

Anonymous said...

10:07 Really guns are the only form of violence? You should take another look at the world around you.

Anonymous said...

10:07

Remember that God created Man... Sam Colt made them equal.

Big Ed