Friday, August 7, 2009

0bamanarcs, betray Americans here

Here is the form 0bama wants you to fill out. I did so the right way, with my computer in "stealth mode" and I played nice long enough to bait some fool into reading my comment. Notice my phone number is Bob Boobless turned upside down too. Kooks Manifesto

Please note the first sentence on this webpage. "President 0bama is committed to creating the most open and accessible administration in American history. "



Let's see if I get this right...
~ acquire substantial amounts of American industry,
~ introduce unprecedented tax increases
~ initiate unsustainable spending & debt
~ create czars that bypass Congressional accountability
~ accelerate the devaluation of American currency
~ bolster massive unemployment & outsourcing,
~ fund corrupt & unlawful citizens organizations,
~ threaten, harrass & eliminate any & all opposition
Does this sound like the democracy established by the United States Constitution?

Why do I get the impression that if the masterplan fails, several politicians will face jail time?

No comments: