Friday, August 7, 2009

Ya don't see this everyday...3

How to test a boy's sexual inclination...

I don't think she or her parents
will appreciate the artist's rendering...

Those smart damn Chinese are turning
animals into Nazi ninja warriors!
But, those shoes need tassels...

Elephants need love too and
they're not embarrassed about it.

Can you imagine him getting waxed?

Smart way to get men to discard their trash,
but there is no telling what all they put in it...

I know there must be a purpose for this,
but for the life of me I can't figure it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1) Makes a papa proud!
2) That girl is a poster-child for type two diabetes.
3) WTH kind of animal is that? Some kind of Asian coon?
4) I wouldn't want to be on the recieving end of that!
5)Congratulations you made the internet...now get a life, dude.
6)Is it strange that I'm a little turned on?
7) At what point do you look in the mirror and realize shoving objects into your nose may not have been the best idea?

DCB