Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Damn Republicans...

Got an email from my buddy Newt Gingrich today plugging his new book. I was reading it with joy until I read the following statement, "I agree that Congress should pass another stimulus bill".

Talk about coming to a screeching halt!


Newt, who, in their right mind, would want the most corrupt Congress in the history of the USA to have another Stimulus package to give to their constituents? You can't control members of your own party, what makes you think you can control the way Congress spends our money? Sonsabitches!

Newt; he's the Rush of Republicans, but he's still a people pleaser. I like him. He's very smart. He's not popular or a rock star... He doesn't do it for me.

1 comment:

LandShark 5150 said...

DC, I gave up on Newty a LONG time ago. He is no better than Hillary, tell the multitudes what they wanna hear then bend'em over and start f'n. Sharky