Wednesday, August 30, 2017

No, I don’t care who your daddy is…


I am so very dissappointed that Missouri state senator Maria Chappelloe-Nadal didn’t stick to her guns when she said she would not appologize for her FB post hoping Trump would be assassinated. I wonder who motivated her? Jesus, the Secret Service or the Justice Department. Liberals don’t normally fear Jesus or the coming judgement…

Steve Bannon put Republican congressional leaders on notice. Good, help drain the swamp. I am budgeting now to support conservative incumbents! I encourage you to do the same…

Someone needs to sell America on a 6 party system instead of the 2 party system. We need to add a Conservative party, a Liberal party, a Christian party and a Muslim party. Sadly, I believe the Muslim party would demonstrate a greater percentage of Christian values than the Christian party since many Christian support abortion…how odd is that? Abortion, jihad, murder, slavery, rape, fringe lifestyles, educating our children… the issues are mind numbing…

The latest ULTIMATE CONSPIRACY THEORY is that ‘white supremacist and ‘Unite the Right’ leader’ in Charlottesville, Jason Kesslerthe was actually an Obama supporter and a hardline member of the far-left Occupy movement. If true, Charlottesville was a setup.

I refuse to be drawn in to either side of the hate and violence rhetoric. If you can't debate it, if you can't agree to disagree, if you can't tolerate an alternate opinion, you either haven't grown up or you have a mental illness that does not allow you to reason.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the Charlottesville incident appears to have been orchestrated. Yet another manipulated event. If you're interested in conspiracies, take a look at what Dr. Judy Wood has to say about cold fusion and directed energy weapons.

I do have a mental illness when it comes to opposing the opposite side. They are hell-bent on destroying my country, my family, my values, and literally everything I have worked for. I cannot turn my back and allow another knife to be inserted. Some folks are fighters, Denney, not necessarily immature or sick in the head.

Anonymous said...

Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

Anonymous said...

Hey, speaking of mental illnesses and excuses for poor thinking, have you seen Mzchief's website, er Liberally Lean lately? That wacky lawyer seems to be off his medication again. I am truly amazed at the amount of ignorance spewing forth. That tops it for me. I am convinced short people end up going crazy. It's the only explanation.

Anonymous said...

Yes, that guy has gone around the bend. Is he old enough for dementia?