Thursday, July 13, 2017

What we have here
Is a failure
to communicate…


  ~ Depending on what network you watched, I noticed there were a lot of Trump supporters at the G20 in Germany. Normally, all we get to see are the protesters. Many on the left called his supporters “white supremacists”…

~ I felt my butt pucker up when I read a headline that asked what American oil companies could survive oil prices in the $30s? Not many…

  ~ I predict commercial airlines will reap what they have sewn by abusing customers. They will become the target of flyers wanting a payday. The media has been all over their mistakes and abuses, which means big $$$ to those who are victimized.

  ~ There have been 18 deaths of children in America this year due to being left in a vehicle and overheating. That is a painful death. Sadly, there seems to be more news coverage when it happens to pets.

  ~ It looks like the politicians will be settling on reforming or improving Obamacare since their new bill won’t pass. I have mixed emotions. Upside: the system is already in place. Downside: the coverage will probably still be expensive and the benefits will still suck.
 
  ~ After hearing several comments, I recorded and watched the entire series of “Billions”. That was one very entertaining flick. There is more than one moral to its story…

I then preceded to watch “The Putin Interviews” with Oliver Stone. I found it worthy of my time.  I still believe we more competitors with them than enemies...

I was disappointed in “The Keepers”. I lasted 3 episodes and found it got too slow. I told Mrs. Crane to watch it without me and give me updates, which are 2 an hour on average.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out the show "Shooters" if you get a chance. I think you'll like it.

Anonymous said...

I found 9 movies ("shows") with the title of Shooters. Could you be a little more accurate, please?

Anonymous said...

Supporting the Democrat Party and the corrupt MSM media has become treason. Democrats are little more than Marxists intent on the destruction of America. Put restraints on the party, arrest the leaders, drain the swamp.

The Democratic Party: where fascism and Marxism meet while giggling teenage girls scream for equality.

Anonymous said...

Phlebitis is often brought on by an injury to a vein.