Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Political genius or cover-up?
The truth is irrelevant...

I am a little concerned for the local blogging Diety. He skitzed out on his blog, announced he was in the hospital and then said he might be there for up to 2 weeks. This is notta good. Dude, you can have a heart transplant in less time…

Personally, I think it’s all just a cover-up for the latest implant surgery. I mean really, what good is being the DA if you don’t carry a big schtick?

Although I did finally realize that the blogging mishap was only a result of the meds kicking in. When your body puts you in time out, you stay there till its damn good and ready to let you out.

I wish the counsellor God-speed in his recovery. He won't bounce back like he used to when he hung out in Sherwood Forest.

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

What the heck is wrong with him? I mean, other than the obvious. Well, I hope he gets over it soon too if for no other reason than to continue to show the rest of us what the liberals are up to. Get well, Bu, and when you're well, I'll continue to pick on you. For now, though, take it easy.