Monday, December 8, 2014

Leader who dictates law = Dictator


If posting this video justifies you to judge me racist, then so be it. I am finished apologizing for being an American, a Christian, a caucasion, a capitalist, a conservative and a constitutionalist, among other things.
I believe we must find the courage to stand up for our beliefs and values, as well as take action to preserve the freedoms and liberties our ancestors fought and died for. You may not agree with me, but the last time I checked, this is still a free country and I have that right, just as you have the right to disagree.
Contrary to the condemnation of people like me, I am not racist. If I were, you would know it.  I would be obliged to give minorities the "race war" they are calling for. I would be out protesting their right to exist in our culture and country, but I'm not. I don't believe hatred, violence or lawlessness is part of the solution.
Any politician, regardless of race, who chooses to dictate law and circumvent our Constitution is guilty of treason by violating his oath of office. I oppose anyone in our government or public leadership whose goal is to incite division and violence in the people, alienate our allies and bankrupt the treasury.
What is most disturbing to me, is why aren't you willing to  do the same?  To take action to oppose the beginning of a dictatorship instead of Presidency?  Just one act, martial law, will seal the deal.  They, they will come search your house for weapons or people they believe subversive.
Do you justify the lies a politician makes because "they all do it"? Are you willing to compromise some of our freedoms in order to make you feel safer? Is our Constitution more important than a future Alexander the Great or a Caesar, or a Hitler? Are you willing to allow our children and grandchildren to suffer the consequences for the lack of action we take today?  If you're honest, for the majority, your answers are "yes"...