Friday, March 19, 2010

Rambling on...

Grace Park
  • 7 things you should never say to your boss!

    "That's not my job."
    "It's not my fault."
    "It's not my problem."
    "I can only do one thing at a time."
    "I am way overqualified for this job."
    "This job is easy! Anyone could do it!"
    "It can't be done."
  • These have to be some of the funniest phone pranks in recorded history…

  • Is it true? There is an animal on God’s green earth that can live forever

  • Many colleges in America are having problems, but none more than Cornell University. It’s now known as “suicide school” after 6 deaths in 6 months. Not cool!

  • It truly blesses my heart to see a state like Idaho pass a law that pretty much tells Washington they can stick 0bamacare up their ass.

  • I am even more encouraged to see several other states open up a can of whoopass on Washington Hitlerites…

  • A Constitutional lawyer has read the entire proposed healthcare bill. What he found was far worse than what he expected. If he’s right, we’re truly f##ked!

1 comment:

mzchief said...

Read Michael Connelly's Blog if you want to learn how Congress is REALLY screwing ALL Americans.