Monday, November 23, 2009

Rambling on...

  • I tivoed SNL and watched it last night. Al Gore made a guest appearance plugging his book. The cast gave him a plug as well, a butt plug! Oooowheeee, waz up wit dat, waz up wit dat?

  • Dave Matthews is a great musical performer. He did however, do one of the best impressions of Ozzy Osbourne I have ever seen. I laughed so hard I almost busted a gut...

  • After many months of contemplation, I have finally come to a conclusion as to why erectile dysfunction medication is so popular. It's far less expensive and trouble than having another woman; but don't quote me on that!

  • I just watched an ad on channel 8 about "the hidden secrets of sex addiction clinics on the next Oprah". I thought everyone already knew the local nymphomaniacs and man-whores? Do they try and keep their recovery secret?

  • $300 million to buy a Louisiana Senator's vote on 0bamacare. When did it become acceptable behavior to bribe a U.S. Senator in public? With taxpayer funds I might add...

  • Please forgive my politically incorrect use of the term taxpayer funds. I'm supposed to say federal funds. They must be federal since the money comes from China.

  • Only entertainers would ostracize an associate for being a suspected child molester until he died. Then they give him awards and talk about how close they were to him. I guess that's why they call it show business, huh...

  • Why does Dallas have such a sh!tty offense with such high priced talent? Go ahead, vent

  • When the President campaigned on the redistribution of wealth, I assumed it was from the rich to the poor, not from America to Europe and Asia.

  • I posted some pretty uncharacteristic info this weekend. I'm beginning to think I may be bipolar. It could also be my mad cow is kicking in again.

No comments: