Thursday, August 20, 2009

Of Interest...

Ana Beatriz Barros

Get ready for your computer to catch the spyware program, Personal AV! It pretends it’s an upgrade to a Norton Antivirus program. I contacted Norton online and they wanted $99 to fix it, even though their program was supposed to stop it to begin with. Here is the link to get a free program that will get rid of it! To hell with Norton!

Lessons in creating mass tourism ~ Open the world’s first cocaine bar. Personally, I would rather own the overdose clinic across the street, but that’s just me.

Note to self: Never piss off British lesbians while they're drinking!

FYI: Men with facial scars are more attractive to women seeking short-term relationships.

21 impressive bathroom pictures. I think Joe Duty could do better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is what you get for using Norton. I think Norton is nothing but a problem. I quit using it long ago.