Monday, August 3, 2009

Of Interest

Some animals have it pretty good...

Scientist drill 1 mile into earthquake zone. Sounds like another disaster movie…

How to score with a bridesmaid at a wedding! This guy sounds like he knows what he's talking about, although I wouldn't know anything about such things...

Meet the TWITT’s ~ “Teenage Women In Their Thirties

Kalifonia’s largest state union okays workers to strike.
I think they should just keep working and see if their paycheck clears the bank… I wonder if Kali will have trouble replacing them; since their unemployment rate was pushing 12% in June?
Check out the latest in comedy websites:
www.JoeBidenSaidThat.com

Wise County Racism & Your Tax Dollars… a lesson in Texas history.
I remember my dad talking about it when he was in school. The black students in Decatur were bused to Denton to get their education.

But, Wise County wasn’t the only place in Texas that was segregated… There used to be a sign on Hwy 380 in Greenville, TX that read, “The Blackest Land and The Whitest People”.

I also read that if a white woman was caught getting it on with a black man, she had was forced to say he raped her; otherwise, she was banished from the community and her entire family was disgraced... Not a proud era in Texas history.

5 comments:

Mango's Madness said...

Biden is a tool in a large chest of useless tools. Nothing can be fixed with any of them!

Anonymous said...

I am still trying to decipher the post about the racist boat ramps that I read in the unabridged version.

Am I to understand these racist ramps are causing drug deals and other criminal activity?

Anonymous said...

Spank my monkey. Please.

Anonymous said...

One notes that the post regarding the racist boat ramps has been de-listed.

Denney Crane said...

I fixed that the day you mentioned it