Monday, August 17, 2009

I did not speak out...

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.
When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.
When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.
When they came for the Jews,
I did not speak out;
I was not a Jew.
When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

~ Friedrich Gustav Martin Niemöller

"I have a question for Obama, Why does he and the Democrats want to give us Obamacare and have all Americans health records in a National data base that anyone will be able to access or steal, when Obama will not disclose any information about himself.

If you don't think that anyone will be able to gain access to your records you are a FOOL,...........all you have to do is look at the Veterans Administration to see what their record is for keeping your health care records and Social Security numbers secure."

God, Guns & Free Speech

No comments: