Saturday, August 15, 2009

Are you ready to
fight liberal influence?

Okay, enough is enough! Leftist groups boycott succeeding in getting advertisers to drop Glenn Beck

Although I’m not a huge Glenn Beck fan, it aggravates me that ”Media Matters”, “MSNBC” and a group like “Color of Change” are successfully influencing companies like Geico, Procter & Gamble, Progressive Insurance and Sargento Cheese use their advertising dollars in support of left-wing ideals.


Since the liberals want to shut down conservative radio and TV, Erick Erickson is organizing a counter-boycott!!! I happen to agree with him and choose to support his effort. I hope you will climb on board and show America that the conservative majority can make a difference as well.

I call on all conservatives, right-wingers, Christians, tea partiers to boycott these same companies in response to their liberal support.

First, let’s boycott these companies who have chosen to boycott conservative programing. Even better, let’s also boycott companies who advertise during Keith Olbermann’s newscast on MSNBC. Wouldn't they howl... Our President would have to give GE more funding, but what the hell!

Here is where you can get started! Please feel free to take the initiative to take this a step further. I'm just a small town, little fish ~ together, especially during a slow economy, we can get the attention of big business if we come together... please pass the word.

I am already labeled a racist since I disagree with the current administrations' policies. If the MSM, liberals and special interest groups want to start a war with conservatives, I think we should finish it now before it goes to another level.

Denney Crane

.

No comments: