Sunday, April 26, 2009

How to leave me speechless!

Is he being crucified or glorified?


On his 100th day in office, President Obama will be "crowned" in messianic imagery at New York City's Union Square.

'Artist Michael D'Antuono's painting "The Truth" – featuring Obama with his arms outstretched and wearing a crown of thorns upon his head – will be unveiled on April 29 at the Square's South Plaza.

Even the title of the piece, "The Truth," suggests a play on biblical themes, as Jesus said in John 14:6, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." ' World Net Daily


I'm still in shock!!! This is actually happening.

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was as shocked as you are at this portrait. Sacrilege. I can't believe it is really happening either. Everyone please pray for us all!

Anonymous said...

My jaw just hit the floor...speechless.