Friday, March 13, 2009

Achmed and the American Sniper

I do so love a "happily ever after" story...


This is a highly trained American sniper with his 50 caliber rifle which is his best friend. His assignment is to protect the 'Green Zone' in Baghdad, Iraq (basically his job is prevent the terrorists from sneaking into the compound).



Below, meet Achmed. One day, Achmed tried to breach the perimeter and was tagged from 1500 yards out. Note the vest laden with explosives! It is my belief that Achmed died a painless death, with no other casualties...and the best part, no animals were hurt in the process.

7 comments:

Gayle said...

That's rather hard for me to look at even though he richly deserved it. That's one less murderous maniac out there to deal with! The sniper did all of us a huge favor.

Anonymous said...

Every day I hear a story that makes me glad I am an American. This is today's story.
Nice shot young man.

LandShark 5150 said...

I LOVE THOSE IMPLANTS!
On a personal note I invite you to check out this blog www.americanglasnost.blogspot.com
I do think you may get a kick out of it and I promise it will not make your head explode.

an Donalbane said...

For your long-range shooting enjoyment: http://www.vulcanarmament.com/cgistore/store.cgi?page=/new/catalog.html&setup=1&ida=85&idp=0&his=0&cart_id=3368530.11372

Anonymous said...

sick u.s.

Free Thinker said...

America will not change , it kills and hunts down the terrorists but they are the main terrorists in the world with its control freakness to control each country and own in from inside , fake presidents and fake silly military with stupid minds but big guns . you say achmed deserves that , but i say your government deserve more for killing zillions with no proper reason . and for the one whom said nice shot , i say to him i would love to see the look on your face if your country is in a war and your son was killed by an asshole instead of achmed . think idiots ..

Denney Crane said...

I don't disagree with you FT. America is the most ruthless, undependable country on earth. But it's my country an I will sacrifice everything for my freedom.