Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You make the call!

I received this email today and thought it worthy of posting...you make the call!

"At the Emmy awards, Kathy Griffin's acceptance speech said, 'A lot of people come up here and thank Jesus for this award. I want you to know that no one had less to do with this award than Jesus.'

She went on to say, 'Suck it Jesus. This is my God now!', referring to the Emmy.

As a Christian, I am offended by her hate speech. What do you think might have happened if she had make the hate speech against Muhammad???

Kathy Griffin has the right as an American to say what she thinks. As a Christian-American, so do I. Today, I will refuse to watch any show that she may be on or purchase tickets to any event at which she would perform. What will you do?'

I personally agree with this opinion and will boycott Ms. Griffin entirely. I really wish she would make the same remark about Muhammad; Muslims would be on her like flies on stink.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would boycott, except I already don't watch her.

Anonymous said...

Good lord, man, this occurred in 2007!

Anonymous said...

Who is Kathy Griffin....and why is she burning in hell?