Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl observations!

With all the politically correct policies taking over our society, am I the only person who was shocked and delighted that God Bless America was sung and aired at this year's Superbowl?

________________________


NBC actually refused to run a commercial for PETA due to its suggestive content! I applaud their stance, but I still don't believe it. U S World News

________________________


I also noticed the cameras showing a group of Steelers kneeling in prayer during the game...will lawsuits follow or footwashing basins? I prefer religious freedom, no matter how unpopular!

________________________


The NFL officially sanctioned the Superbowl Gospel Celebration. Check out the video.

________________________


Top 10 Superbowl Ads of All Time MSNBC Thought I would throw this in for those who have time to remember.

No comments: