Monday, February 2, 2009

Mondays Ironies...

Obama’s offer to talk to Iran shows
U S has failed!



I can actually remember what old man McCain called it… "reckless, and demonstrates poor judgment that will make the world more dangerous." CNN

Mr. President, I don't think Mahmoud Ahmadinejad cares what you have to say...unless he can use your words to make us look weak. I seem to recall that the Ayatollah Khoeyniha had a similar whipping boy named Jimmy Carter.


________________________



What Constitutes a Hate Crime?


How did I miss this one? It must not have been very important.



The media and defense attorneys make it sound like the rape and murder of this couple was because they were at the wrong place at the wrong time. Okay, that means it was either accidental or the fault of the victims...sounds reasonable to me!

________________________



Entertainment observation


Mrs. Crane and I saw “Gran Torino” last Saturday and it was quite a remarkable movie. It seems obvious to me the Academy Awards snubbed Clint due to the racist overtones of the film. The voters had no idea that it would be the most profitable movie made in 2008; hence Eastwood knows how revenge is best served… in cold, hard cash. I'm sure Spike was happy he didn't make the cut...although Hollywood keeps score by profit.

1 comment:

el chupacabra said...

The "black on white" case. Simply would not have happened were they not white- therefore a race based hate crime.