Call it the way you see it...
Friday, October 24, 2008
Thursday, October 23, 2008
This post is for those of you who believe that our very popular President, Bill Clinton, never got anything done...
The record speaks for itself. There is no telling how long we will be paying for his administration.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Lee - A?? NOPE
Lay - a?? NO
Lei?? Guess Again.
It's pronounced "Ledasha" Oh yes...you read it right. This child attends a school in Livingston Parish, LA. Her mother is irate because everyone is getting her name wrong. So, if you see something come across your desk like this please remember to pronounce it correctly.
When the mother was asked about the pronunciation of the name, she said, "the dash don't be silent."
I was sent this in an email today and thought it to be amusing...so enjoy.
1. She is a Woman.
2. She does not believe in killing babies, born or unborn.
3. She is NOT endorsed by Susan Sarandon, Jane Fonda, Rosie O'Donnell, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Geraldine Ferrara, Barbara Walters, Helen Thomas, Ellen DeGeneris, Ted Kennedy, Keith Olberman, Chris Matthews, Barbra Streisand, David Letterman, or others who fervently believe in a Woman's Right to Choose (to kill babies).
4. She is married to a Foreigner--a species called 'Native American'--meaning her five children are half-breeds.
5. She has on more than one occasion expressed PRIDE in the United States of America .
6. Unlike decent, self-respecting Democrats everywhere, she has a 17-year-old daughter who became pregnant out of wedlock.
7. She is a member of the American Riflemen's Association / actually owns firearms / and knows how to use them.
8. She has killed a moose, among other animals--and spreads the propaganda that it is hunters, through their license fees, that keep American wildlife from becoming extinct.
9. She often does her own grocery and other household shopping.
10. She drives a car, and flies a plane.
11. She chose to give birth to a defective child, rather than allow a skilled Abortion Doctor to kill it for her.
12. She refuses to apologize for seeking the termination of an Alaskan State Trooper just because he applied a gentle taser to his 12-year-old stepson (who, of course, happened to be Gov. Palin's nephew).
13. She is inexperienced. And she refuses to admit that her duties as the chief executive in the State of Alaska are nowhere near equal to those of a public servant who was once a Community Organizer, or that of a United States Senator who has carried the awesome burden of overseeing a staff of political appointees.
14. She has a son who is in the U.S.. Military, soon to be deployed to the Persian Gulf--probably making her prejudiced against all the peaceful Muslims in that part of the world.
15. She is on Oprah Winfrey's 'Do Not Invite' list.
16. She professes to be a Christian, but has no 'Spiritual Adviser'--even though Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who served Sen. Obama in that capacity for 20 years, is now available.
17. She isn't really a 'beauty queen,' as advertised. She was only the runner-up in the Miss Alaska Contest; and Alaska is not a very populous state, anyway.
18. The Obama-Biden ticket is favored over McCain-Palin, 80% to 20%, by our friendly allies in France.
19. Her children are not properly trained in hygiene. (Did you see her 7-year-old daughter shamelessly lick the entire palm of her hand at the Convention, then use it to slick down the hair of her little brother?)
20. She is of mixed English, German, and Irish ancestry--and you KNOW you can't trust the Limey's, Krauts, or Micks.
21. She's a decent person: a species seldom seen in Washington.
22. Back to No. 1: This is the one that really galls modern, liberal 'feminists.' Gov. Palin is a Woman, a female-type wife and mother, who shaves her legs, wears makeup, dresses smartly, often cooks meals for her family, doesn't give a hoot about the National Organization for Women or the all-powerful Teachers Unions--and obviously will never, ever fit in as a member of the Washington Elite.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
A loving Home Security System. A devoted Child Protection System.
A creature bred to love, protect and serve...no one but you and your family.
What we choose to teach our pets is many times cruel;
the most cruel being neglect.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Please forgive me, I just could not help myself...
Turn about is fair play!
Southern Sheriff Pulls Over Obama Campaign Bus For Broken Taillight I just can't leave it alone!
"This tiny deer was delivered by Caesarean section at a wildlife hospital after his mother was killed by a car. Little Rupert, who is so small he can fit in an adult's hand, was born after vets failed in their battle to save his mother. At just six inches tall and weighing just over a pound, he is now in an incubator in the intensive care unit at Tiggywinkles Wildlife Hospital in Buckinghamshire. He has only recently opened his eyes.
Les Stocker, founder of Tiggywinkles, said: Rupert's mother had very severe injuries. We brought him out and got him breathing and then he went into an incubator on oxygen. He is now being fed by a tube. Staff are optimistic Rupert, now five days old, will make a full recovery. Deer are very, very tricky but this one has spirit. He's extremely feisty little guy and quite pushy, Mr Stocker said."
I have just learned the damn deer died...what a pisser! I wanted to eat that deer too...
Wise County Election Ballot Check out the new college tax on page two.
I thought we get to vote on it? The aquisition of such a prestiguous acedemic institution should never be left up to voters and taxpayers, don't you agree? Just think, they've been renting classrooms for 20 years and now our government will provide them, how sweet.
Choose to help fund the county's future! OMG... I missed the memo from all these groups that that our civic leaders have spoken! Our students have spoken also... I'm so glad they didn't have to take a math or reading test! The future of our county rests
in your hands...what's another $25 million or so? Can we get 2 of them? Do you think they will give free classes on ballot reading?
Now, for more serious news!
Toledo Moves To Shut Down Joe the Plumber God Bless America!
That will teach people not to mess with a powerful policitian in public!
Taliban Kill 30 Afghans After Stopping Bus I forgot, are we still the bad guys?
Idaho Mother Gets 10-Year Sentence After Boyfriend Impregnates 9-Year-Old Daughter Bet you didn't really want to see this...
The Civil Liberties vs. Security Conundrum
For discerning thinkers only.
Police arrest Mich. man for car wash vacuum sex Okay, what charges will stick?
California Town Bans Tsunamis! Who would have thought it???
Vatican Sued for 'Acts of God' Where is tort reform when you need it?
I think we need a little humor on Mondays so watch for some good stuff throughout the day. For those of you who can't take a joke, bless you!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Yea, well things in America have changed drastically in the recent past. I remember back in the day when gay individuals were treated like smokers are today... Same sex marriage, animal rights over human rights, global warming over global starvation and global genocide...this is the new America. The one that will raise hell over a splinter and ignore a log.
Don't think NAMBLA and their civil rights aren't gonna slip into American Mainstream Society soon. The ACLU has already started defending their rights!
In some countries, the age of sexual consent with an adult is 12! Does anyone other than these guys and girls really believe that a 12 year old can make a rational adult choice concerning sexual consent and behavior? Pedophiles already terrorize children of third world countries and thrive in countries like Cambodia and Holland. Doesn't it make you proud to live in a country that will defend Nambla at no charge and put a guy who fights dogs in prison! Sorry, I didn't mean to get started on that...
Don't take my word for it! Check out their many websites... some are easy to access, some aren't so easy. The first thing that comes to my mind is a good, old-fashioned arse whippin, followed by castration and a lobotomy...all in the name of rehabilitation. Mercy and forgiveness is available from God through Jesus Christ, not me!