Sunday, November 23, 2008

And in other news...

Some countries refuse to be patronized! Freaking hilarious! GO ZIMBABWE! I think I’m gonna send them a check! Yahoo News!

California joblessness now third in nation! It’s rumored that taxes on business are to blame… Hot Air I did not say I told you so, yet.

Does owning a gun a disqualify you from employment in Obama administration? Politico

You know times are tough when, "Economic Tough Times Hit Nevada Brothel" ABC News

Americans for Job Security have an ad/video that CBS won’t air…

Ten Random, Politicially-incorrect Thoughts
Pajamas Media

2 comments:

LandShark 5150 said...

#6 right on ! ! Most people are so damn afraid of being looked at as a caveman/woman that they are perceived as wusses. Gary Cooper the MAN.

Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing. That video was so funny.

As far as Hal in general...
Facts are definately facts, but it is ignorant to believe that everything is so black and white. (no pun intended)

me