Thursday, October 5, 2017

Are you entertained by the drama?
I'm not...


  ~ Based on everything I have seen and heard, which is very much of very little, I believe the Las Vegas shooter’s motive was fame. He had money, enjoyed high stakes poker and probably participated in the many forms of entertainment Nevada offers. I see a man wanting to make a name for himself.

What will make his actions notoriously infamous is that he purposefully gave no incite as to why he did it. This will drive most people crazy. To a reasoning culture thriving to solve peoples’ problems, it is unreconcilable. Haters are fueled by motives, they must find blame.

  ~ I am truly inspired by people stepping up to the plate to help others in need. Few MSM sources share how couragous, generous and self-sacrificing Americans are to the suffering. Bitching about the problem seldom provides a solution. And if you’re looking for the government to provide our solutions, you’re going to be disappointed.

 ~ If you’re in a big room with lots of people and someone goes postal, let me assure you that you will pray to God that someone, other than the murderer, is carrying a gun and is not afraid to use it. Soft targets are a terrorist’s first choice.

  ~ The left screams for gun control and the right resists forcefully. The right screams to stop abortion, the left goes ballistic. I don’t see much compromise on these two issues, nor the overall belief systems on the two issues. Which one kills more people? Quite hypocritical if you ask me.

To the right, the Trumpster can do no wrong. To the left, he can do no right. Men of action are not perfect, but many learn from their mistakes. Words are cheap, and let's face it, everyone makes mistakes.

~ Speaking of cheap, I see where the Nobel Foundation is awarding prizes again. I lost all trust in the organization after awards were given to Gore and Obama, which I felt were purely political.

   ~ I must remember that I'm priviledged because I'm white, a racist because I'm conservative, homophobic because I'm Christian, a sexist, hater because I'm pro-life, a bigot because I use the term "radical Islamic terrorist" and a white supremacist, Nazi for not voting for Hillary. 

I do find hope for my deplorable condition since my creator will make the final judgement. I hear He loves everyone the same, it's just our behavior and beliefs that could hinder advancement.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fame? Well, that's a guess and maybe you're right, but because of all the unanswered questions and the current state of the US, I would suggest the "shooter" is part of a conspiracy and the reason is politically motivated (2nd Amendment repeal). Furthermore, I saw a death pic of him in the hotel room, blood on his face, no wound in sight -- very simple to hoax with a photo. Yes, that's right, unless I see more solid evidence, I am inclined to believe the shooter got away (assisted by CIA/LVPD/DHS).

Additionally, for 58 people killed and 500 injured, there was not enough carnage/blood/body parts. Yes, I saw what I regarded as a bogus video of a concert-goer videoing victims (again, highly questionable content of video). Dead people did not look dead and blood did not look like real blood.

LV appears to have been another controlled incident.

Lastly, why in the world should we believe a media that has proven to be corrupted? I don't know, but even after everything that has happened people still seem to believe everything on television.

Fame? Maybe, but I think there's more to it.

Anonymous said...

Is anybody manning this blog anymore?

Denney Crane said...

Yes, but we are no longer consumed with it on a daily basis. Please forgive me for becoming more of a weekly blogger...

Anonymous said...

It appears the LV shooting is a CIA mystery. How long are we going to watch incidents like this happen before waking up and going after the real perpetrators? Have you seen the leaked video of Paddock gambling on the east coast? Apparently, he's not dead. Who really runs the US?