Monday, August 7, 2017

Inconvenient past precepts…


We cannot continue to allow people to enter the United States undetected, undocumented, and unchecked, those who enter our country’s borders illegally, and those who employ them, disrespect the rule of law.” Democratic Party Platform 2008

When I see Mexican flags waved at pro-immigration demonstrations, I sometimes feel a flush of patriotic resentment. When I’m forced to use a translator to communicate with the guy fixing my car, I feel a certain frustration.” Barak Obama 2006

…immigration reduces the wages of domestic workers who compete with immigrants…the fiscal burden of low-wage immigrants is also pretty clear…We’ll need to reduce the inflow of low-skill immigrants.” Paul Krugman, Distiguished Professor of Economics and columnist for the NY Times, 2006

Maverick senator John McCain will be long remembered voting not to repeal the ACA.  Whatever respect I had for the man has been destroyed by this last willfull act of hypocrasy.  They didn't use his plan, so he didn't support theirs.

All I can figure is that the lady going on national tv, blaming her divorce on being a Trump supporter must be on a nationwide marketing campaign to find a new funding source (husband) who is pro Trump. This is one classless action…

So I’m watching an interview with the CEO of the company implanting microchips in employees for the sake of convenience when they ask him why he’s doing it. His response, “It’s the right thing to do”. For some reason, I’m not convinced…

Anthony Scaramucci looks to need a stint in a drug rehab program. If he doesn’t have a coke or amphetamine problem, he is severely bipolar.

No comments: