Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Happy Holidays my arse!
Merry Christmas instead!!

After the executions of the 2 NYPD officers, I suspect that our government will step up the surveillance of social media, possibly on a local level. I predict groups like Crimestoppers will offer rewards to those who turn their “friends” in for posting threatening material. It’s cheaper than hiring more government workers, generates revenue for attorneys and bail bondsmen, and makes politicians and prosecutors look good. Sounds like Nazi party politics…
I also noticed that protesters plan to continue demonstrating in New York after they were asked to temporarily stop after the police executions. I would highly recommend that the demonstrators not get aggressive or violent. I don’t believe the police have any sympathy left for them now. More blood to come…
Well, the blogging Deity of Wise County subjected himself to extreme abuse from his readers after posting Worst People of 2014. Even though we all have the right to our own opinion, the comments are quite brutal. I thought listing the “Ferguson cops” was very courageous considering the risk of being alienated by almost every cop in America, including some he grew up and works with. I have visions of getting fragged by friendly fire…
I would like to go on the record and state that Congressman Michael Grimm should go to jail for lying under oath. Since pleading guilty to the charges, he is now a professed felon. Leadership should be held to a higher standard as well as punishment. I don’t care if he is a Republican. If the GOP doesn’t condemn his behavior and call for his resignation, they cannot take the high ground when advocating a code of moral and ethical values. Yahoo
U.S. Congress – a group of liars, cheats and thieves who possess the ability to remain above the law and profit from criminal behavior. Please accept my apology in advance for any member of Congress that this statement does not apply. I truly hope there are a few of you left…
Let me congratulate the gay men who are now able to donate blood. If you’ve gone a year without sex, you deserve praise. With that said, and all due respect, I hope I never have to use your blood.
Report gives USA low grade in prepping for disease USA Today Who would have thought it? $6.6 billion CDC budget for 2014 and half the country scored below 50. That’s an F in the case of a national emergency!
So tell the truth, what are your expectations for Obamacare, Medicare and Veteran’s care? Are they realistic? Do you actually care? If we’re honest, it doesn’t affect us, until the system fails someone we love, and they suffer or die…or both. Not the best time to start caring…or taking action.
I already hear the haunting question of victimized acceptance, ‘What can WE do about it?’

No comments: