1. Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
2. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on my list.
3. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
4. If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
5. We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
6. War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
7. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
8. Evening news is where they begin with 'Good Evening,' and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
9. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
10. I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
11. Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.
12. Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
13. A clear conscience is the sign of a fuzzy memory.
14. You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
15. There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
16. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
Saturday, February 4, 2012
Friday, February 3, 2012
No matter how much the national media cries foul, I applaud Komen for stopping the funding of Planned Parenthood. Their loss of contributions due to PP's pro-abortion posture has caused change in the way the organization dispenses its funds. Once again, money talks!
No matter my personal opinion, I defer to the Word of God on the matter. If you have a problem with that, take it up with Him!
If you have never made a personal contribution to Planned Parenthood, you should stop expecting others to support your ideologic hypocrisy and put your money where your mouth is!
Oh, and don't use the lame analysis that is will cost lives... Once again, I defer to His Word... If you're a Christian, you chose to give up your right to your own opinion in the matter when you chose to follow Him.
EDIT: Unfortunately, Komen caved! I do urge every Christian to stop funding Komen. How can God bless us and this country while we kill the unborn innocent; all the while claiming to be do gooders?
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
If you bought one of these cars below, you helped Barack Obama get elected to the office of POTUS! Yes, you helped the Unions give over $60,000,000 to his Presidential campaign. What’s worse, if you continue to buy these vehicles, you help fund the socialist movement in America!
Cadillac CTS Coupe
Cadillac CTS Sedan
Chevrolet Express Van
Chrysler Town & Country
Dodge Grand Caravan
Dodge Ram 1500
Ford E-Series Vans
GMC Savana Vans
Jeep Grand Cherokee
No more excuses! We are better off buying from China! Either put your money where your mouth is or shut the f_ck up! I am tired of listening to your sanctimonious speech while you financially support those who would enslave us! I don't care who your daddy is...
Edit: In other words, save your condemnation and judgement for the man in the mirror, cause you're part of the problem!
Monday, January 30, 2012
Last week, a judge in the State of Georgia, after a formal hearing, is deciding whether or not Barack Obama will be on the ballot for President of the United State in the state. The facts presented were very damning, and the President presented no defense.
The biggest problem in the matter is that the Supreme Court already declared Barack Obama ineligible to be President of the United States...in 1875!
What's most alarming to me are the following questions:
Why is the national main stream media ignoring the hearing in Georgia? Is this not newsworthy?
Would the main stream media cover the hearing it if it were Romney, Gingrich or any other conservative on trial?
Why did Congress allow anyone to run for the office of POTUS without proving eligibility?
Why is Barack Obama not defending his eligibility in the Georgia court?
Is enforcement of the US Constitution a thing of the past?
Are congressional leaders exempt from the laws of this nation?
Where is the outcry?
Does anyone really care?
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke