Friday, November 4, 2011

Remember the stimulus?

Presently, there are over 100 criminal investigations involving Stimulus spending in the Energy department. The kicker is that only 1% of the Stimulus was spent on energy... I can't imagine what it will be with the other 99% of the money.

Judging by our economy, doesn't look like it worked, at all! I think there would have been more jobs created if they gave the money to crackheads; at least the money would circulate!

1 comment:

UB said...

We so need people to stand up with courage like the Greek Prime Minister. He is the only European leader to stand up for his country and people.