Friday, April 8, 2011

Senator Harry Reid is appalled!!!
Go Figure!

I just watched Harry Reid this morning on national TV and could only shake my head at what he had to say.

"the Republicans want to shut down our nation's government because they want to make it harder for women to get the health services they need"

Yes Senator, I'm sure that's been their plan all along...to kill American women...

"the Tea Party, among others, but they're the biggest push, is trying to move its extreme, social agenda, issues that have nothing to do with funding the government, they're willing to, what appears clearly, to throw women under the bus, even if it means they shut down the government"

Once again Senator, I'm sure that's why they want to shut down the government, even though the majority of active Tea Party members are women...

His next statement I found to be the most contemptible:

[the government shutdown] "will damage our image and credibility around the world"

After what the Democrat controlled Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac did to the world economy, I believe the world would be elated at our government's downfall...

"As a legislator, I am very frustrated; as an American, I am appalled; as a husband, father and grandfather, I am personally offended."

Well Harry, get in line and take a number. I've felt the same way for around 15 years.

Let's shut 'em down for a while and see if Americans can actually do without our "non-essential" federal government. Actually, I'm curious how much it would slow down the National debt?

DC

No comments: