Sunday, April 3, 2011

Latest worthy movie review...


Went to Grapevine Mills 30, sat in a large, electric, leather recliner and watched "Limitless" last night. Big mistake watching this movie there! It was a 9 on drama and suspense, hence the mocha latte and chocolate cake wound me up so tight I couldn't sit still and relax in my recliner; although, my hiney did giggle occassionally from the added comfort. If you like drama and suspense with a touch of sci-fi and power mongering, you will love this flick! My alter Dr. Evil persona surfaced and doubled my heart rate...is that bad?

I will admit, it was worth the extra coin to see this flick, even in the not-so-cheap "Cinema Suite" seats. One other word of advice, do not sit too high up in this auditorium or you won't be able to recline very far and still see the bottom of the screen. If you see the late show, you can pick a row by yourself and get complete privacy, although this is not the picture to embark on that expedition, unless you're under 30...

You have been given some very good and dangerous information, use it wisely!

DC

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

Hell, I love the recliners -- film bonus time! The little complimentary popcorn cups are fun too. Stadium seats and MilkDuds? Soooo 20th century. lol