Friday, January 28, 2011

The nerve of some people...


Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with that expensive double-panel energy efficient kind, and today, I got a call from the contractor who installed them. He was complaining that the work had been completed a whole year ago and I still hadn't paid for them.

I told him what his fast talking salesman had told me last year. That these fancy windows would pay for themselves in just one year!

I then exclaimed, "Well, it's been a year! Obviously, your salesman lied!"

There was complete silence at the other end of the line, so I finally just hung up. He never called back. I bet he felt like an idiot.

3 comments:

Mzchief said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mzchief said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Denney Crane said...

The real Mz has a photo with her comment and you don't, which leads me to believe you're a fake.