It's old, but still cracks me up...
Friday, July 23, 2010
California became a state
The people had no electricity.
The state had no money.
Almost everyone spoke Spanish.
There were gunfights in the streets.
So basically nothing has changed except the women had real boobs and the men didn't hold hands.
h/t Madman Mango
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
I'm a legal American citizen and I must show my ID when:
1. Pulled over by the police.
2. Making purchases on my department store credit card.
3. When I show up for a doctor's appointment.
4. When filling out a credit card or loan application.
5. When applying for or renewing a driver's license or passport.
6. When applying for any kind of insurance.
7. When filling out college applications.
8. When donating blood.
9. When obtaining certain prescription drugs.
10. When making some debit purchases, especially if I'm out of state.
11. When filling out a job application.
12. When collecting a boarding pass for airline or train travel.
I'm sure there are more instances, but the point is that we citizens of the USA are required to prove who we are nearly every day! Why should people in this country illegally, be exempt?
h/t to the Gaspasser
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
No one hates a grandstanding politician more than me, but you've got to get off your ass and watch the first 3 minutes of this video and from 7:58 to the end!