Wednesday, July 21, 2010

GO ARIZONA!!!


I'm a legal American citizen and I must show my ID when:

1. Pulled over by the police.
2. Making purchases on my department store credit card.
3. When I show up for a doctor's appointment.
4. When filling out a credit card or loan application.
5. When applying for or renewing a driver's license or passport.
6. When applying for any kind of insurance.
7. When filling out college applications.
8. When donating blood.
9. When obtaining certain prescription drugs.
10. When making some debit purchases, especially if I'm out of state.
11. When filling out a job application.
12. When collecting a boarding pass for airline or train travel.

I'm sure there are more instances, but the point is that we citizens of the USA are required to prove who we are nearly every day! Why should people in this country illegally, be exempt?


h/t to the Gaspasser

3 comments:

LandShark 5150 said...

why isnt Oklahoma's illegal alien laws deemed racist, because they work and so will this law.

Anonymous said...

I so agree.

I've always said that if Americans think they are FREE or that we live in the land of FREEDOM just count all of the rules we are forced to follow. Just try not complying to the rules and we will serve some jail time.

So if we, who are born here or have somehow become American citizens, must follow the rules or show our ID's everytime we turn around then all of the illegals (no matter where they are here from) had better comply too and be accountable. I heard that there are over one million illegals in California alone. No wonder Americans can't find jobs. Our tax dollars should be helping poor out of work Americans...not illegals. We should start fining their home lands (some real money) for every one we find here that are not here legally. Might slow them (the boarder crossers down some).

I know that when parents are put in jail or pay heafty fines for what their kids who break the law. The parents reign in the kids then.
The little bastards aren't so anxious to get in trouble when Mom and Dad suffer right along with them and pay a price.

Ever think that maybe the Fed's are behind this Arizona law?
J-

Anonymous said...

Amen brother, I wish our governor had the balls to do something like Arizona did.