Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Can you tell me???

Hey Guys,

I really need your advice for a serious problem. I have suspected for some time now that the missus has been cheating. The usual signs; phone rings, if I answer the caller hangs up, going out with the girls a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the boat, when she came home she got out of someone’s car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on .

It was at that moment crouched behind the boat I noticed...a hairline crack in the outboard mounting bracket... Is that something I can weld or do I need to replace it?

7 comments:

aroundthecorner said...

You can weld it the first time, but if it cracks again you might want to consider replacing it. While she's there get her to hold the motor up so you can inspect it better.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have more than one problem with cracks, but the only one you have any chance of fixing is the one on the boat.

Anonymous said...

That was me dropping her off. Sorry dude it makes me feel weird when you answer the phone. Buy me a 12 pack and I'll see if I can fix that crack for you as well.


The Backdoor Intruder

an Donalbane said...

Aw, a little J-B Weld should solve the problem.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should fill her crack up with JB Weld

Anonymous said...

That's funny right there

LandShark 5150 said...

DC - I hear ya! My Terra-Mako has been going to the gym, 3x aday, hour and a half each visit, 4x a week for around a month now. See comes home tired and falls asleep quickly. This has gotten me worried of her being faithful and I have been taking it out on food. I'm always in the kitchen cooking and filling me face.
I finally got the courage to ask her to tell Jim to remodel the kitchen cause I need new cabinets and counter tops. It would make the cooking experience so much more pleasant.