Monday, September 13, 2010

Rambling on...

  • I had no idea that one of the top 10 places in North America to see fall foliage is right here in Texas. Although, it doesn't surprise me...

  • I just thought I had seen some cool tailgate parties until I saw these setups!

  • Talk about mesmerizing, these traffic stops are absolutely crazy.

  • I'm not sure why everyone likes watching models walk a runway, but I know I'm obsessed with watching them walk a runway and bust their a$$e$...

  • Speaking of fashion and models, here's what they're wearing this fall... and I like it.

  • I don't know if I ever mentioned that I'm an avid deep sea fisherman. I used to think I had some awe-inspiring experiences, until I read about what this guy has done.

  • I'm beginning to actually recognize that some plastics that store food may not be safe.

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

2 Things:

S.U. gave a lackluster "really?" to my "There's a maples natural park in Texas!!" =) Thanks, Denney!

Deep sea fishing? Yeah.....my husband likes it too. But he prefers that I refrain from accompanying him, leaning over and puking the entire time. :-& I'll never miss that trip as long as I live.....