Friday, September 3, 2010

Rambling on...

I know you've heard it all before, but a book is coming out on the "sex, drugs and rock n roll" life of French first lady Carla Bruni-Sarkozy.

The suspense...I hope it lasts!


  • I have been an animal encyclopedia most of my life. Ever since Marlin Perkins used to send Jim in to wrestle aligators, I have had an interest in all of God's different creations. Although, I don't ever remember seeing one of these damn things!!!

  • About the time my meds are tweaked just right, some damn doctor writes a piece on how "...the brain's ability to obsess can also amount to a real treasure." Yea, right... my OCD is a gift...

  • I've seen a lot of animal tricks in my day, but up until now, I never saw a dog that was a better dancer than I am...

  • Talk about a damned if you do scenerio... BP has warned Congress that if they ban drilling permits in the Gulf, they won't be able to pay damages from their oil spill. How much clout will $500 million have on the outcome of this decision in Washington?

  • Contrary to popular belief, Tiger Woods is not the highest paid athlete of all time.

  • Are you one of those people who thought $1 million was enough to retire on and be well off? Not according to this...

No comments: