Thursday, May 6, 2010

Rambling on...


  • Feast your eyes on the latest in female adornment, the tattoob! Beware, these are photos of boob tattoos, so don’t get shitty if you look at the titties!

  • Can you imagine what your dad would have done to you if he got your cell phone bill and it was $18,000?

  • 15 million Americans remain unemployed. I know a lot of people who need a job, but I don't know very many who want to work...

  • Have you ever wondered why very few churches grow, but the number of churches continue to increase? Seems to me religion should bring people together for a common purpose, not divide due to personal preferences... Someone at church upsets you, don't forgive them, just move your membership.

  • I can actually remember when we ate meals at the dinner table and had to ask permission to be excused. I remember when Americans didn't want the government involved in their business and would not ask for their assistance. Oh, I'm even old enough to remember when courtesy was common...

  • Where are all the tree huggers who should be screaming over FEMA's poor performance handling the oil spill? I guess the unions have all the contract labor sewn up.

  • Did you happen to notice the Update this morning? Wise County tax evaluations dropped almost 10%, mainly over business inventories. Will local government decrease spending or raise taxes? That is the question...

  • I have recently become an online gamer and find it highly addictive. I love to play scrabble...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that girl looks like cassie ventura.