Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rambling on...

Jamie Koeppe
  • Okay men, tell the truth! Is it the rib tattoos that are the turn on or would these bodies alone do it for you?

  • We have a new non-toxic chemical weapon and it’s called bhut jolokia. Mother nature can be fierce!

  • Sometimes, simplest tests on everyday observations make me realize how much I don’t pay attention… I did score 15 out of 25!

  • Talk about karma being a bitch, a wife sues her husband’s mistress and gets a $9 million settlement!

  • Charles Krauthammer predicts a national sales tax by 2012. Hell, after passing the health care bill, everything else should be a breeze…

  • About 1 million children in the United States and about 30 million worldwide have gotten Rotarix vaccine, which is contaminated with material from a pig virus.

    I'm so glad our government is protecting our children, aren't you?


3 comments:

LandShark 5150 said...

15 also on the test, boy she makes me want to lick granite.

tmike said...

hey hey hey, I got 18

an Donalbane said...

18 on the test, fair and square. I coulda gotten the one about the Venetian blinds by just looking up from the monitor...