Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rambling on...

Alison Armitage
  • We now have proof positive that liberals have a sense of humor. Who would have thought it?

  • If a major company announced they would compete heads-up against the U.S. Postal Service, I would buy as much stock in the company as I could. Let's face it, the post office has officially gone down the shitter!!

  • Ask Men lists the top 10 douche bag driving stunts of all time…

    I disagree with their #1 choice, which I believe is driving slow in the left lane and slowing traffic!

  • Duuude! You may have a drinking problem if you…

  • So what do you think of when you hear the phrase, “scent of a beautiful woman”? I don’t think it means anything like this! Warning! Graphic & borderline perverted!

  • And then there’s the great feeling of satisfaction when you watch a bully get pwned

  • This is literally, the dirtiest prank I have ever seen!

No comments: