Friday, March 5, 2010

Rambling on...

Elle Liberachi
  • 469,000 people filed for first time unemployment last week

  • 1 in 5 workers in Wise County are employed by the government

  • What percentage do you think get a government check/benefits for unemployment, Medicare, Medicaid, SSI, SSDI, social security, VA benefits, government retirement, grants and loans?

  • I’ve never been to a ”Smoking Killed Me” funeral

  • If you want to see a hunter get really freaked out, you’re welcome to watch this sick prank

  • I think they have confirmed that Lady Gaga is not a dude

3 comments:

Leon said...

That video is too funny!

The Accomplice said...

I'm still laughing!!! Bravo. I loved the hunter video!!!

Anonymous said...

You just promoted a French anti-hunting video. Congratulations.

....and Lady Gaga can sit on my face.