Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Rambling on...

Naveire

  • What good is calling 911 if they don’t show up? After waiting 30 hours, this man died

  • If you’re in the market for a new computer, here are the top 10 of 2010.

  • Since there’s no money in developing new age antibotics, it looks as if the drug companies want to find the cure for alocoholism. Curing drug addiction would put them out of business!

  • Closing 1 runway will cause delays for millions of travelers. What’s wrong with this picture?

  • Just in case you haven’t heard, you might want to look closer at the lettuce you buy. It’s not all good!

  • I always wondered why I was never a successful womanizer… it’s because I’m intelligent, not because I’m fat and ugly…

  • Do you think the U.S. government might be monitoring this website? You can bet your sweet arse they are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey if the Big Brother is listening tell them I said to SUCK IT! I just loaded up more Ammo this weekend..fear us well armed Citizens