Monday, March 1, 2010

Rambling on...

  • Note to self, never where white pants in a video interview when suffering from diarrhea!

  • I have a difficult time wrapping my head around the thought of a 60 mile long floating iceberg. And I have a very big head...

  • If you think the staph infection known as MRSA is bad, you ain’t seen nothing yet! We have a new strain of “Gram-negative bacteria” that are immune to existing antibiotics.

    I believe this may be a new, more natural deterrent to unnecessary and elective surgeries.
  • For those of you who wonder if there are actually Christians who talk the talk AND walk the walk, allow me to show you. The main stream media doesn’t report much on them and World Vision doesn’t go around bragging about their ministry.

  • For those of you who are photography buffs, here a cool shot of a Ninja deer in action.

  • If you think solitary confinement is cruel and unusual punishment, then you won’t like the story of Tommy Silverstein and his last 27 years in lockup.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know a guy that shit his pants in the middle of the lobby of the First National Bank, downtown Decatur, circa 1985-ish....

SmokeShow.

Anonymous said...

His victims are still dead .If he thinks his life is bad I would drop him a sharp knife in with his food.I'll bet you he don't have the guts to kill himself.DAGO