Friday, March 12, 2010

Metroplex Weekend Restaurant Guide


I’m to the age now that when the Star Telegram does a review of a restaurant, I read it. When they share the top 10 meals of 2009, I pay attention.

But when they tell me the best meal in the Metroplex is curry goat, cooked by a Jamaican in Arlington, I get a map and head that direction, immediately!

It's been over 20 years since I've been to Jamaica, but the best food I ate there was cooked by a street vendor and he called it "jerk pork". I at it skin, hair and all... good times... what I can remember...


Get in my belly!

My tapeworm never knows what to expect!

Sorry cutie... I prefer you over chilled monkey brains!

Yea, I know... I'm sick!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I concur.
However, if it's chilled monkey brains in India with Kate Capshaw sitting next to me I may go that route.