Thursday, February 18, 2010

Rambling on...

Aliona Savchenko

  • If you want to watch a small-town, knock-down, drag-out over city politics, here's an ongoing thread that's getting juicy. You can't buy entertainment this good.

  • I bet you didn’t know Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal became a major stockholder in Fox's parent company and he has been able to influence its news content.

    "He himself said, 'I just had to make a phone call to [tell them to] stop using the word Muslim' regarding the rioting in France," Shoebad notes. "Bill O'Reilly says to Ibrahim Hooper, the head of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), that he is an upstanding citizen. Since when was the head of CAIR an upstanding citizen?" he wonders.

  • If you enjoy the humor of small town events, you will thoroughly enjoy the Wise County Sheriff Department’s report. I do find it odd that for a county our size, the report is relatively small. I guess they stay busy doing other stuff instead of writing reports.

  • 2L’s Smokeshow posted a great video of a 67 year old man not taking any crap from a black man. When he attacks the old man, he gets a good country ass whoopin. Makes me proud to be an American. We don't take shit from anyone; regardless of race, creed, religion, nationality or sexual preference...

  • As sick as I get reading Ken Hughes’ many letters to the editor in the Messenger, I must admit I did enjoy his wife, Diane’s letter this week. I think Ken wants his own column in the paper; but if she had a column, I would read it regularly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That trash talking negro got knocked the hell out. That video made my day.

And as the elderly gentleman was walking away leaving the young afro man wobbling on weak knees and bleeding.....the colored boy says "I'll knock you the f*** out next time".

Anonymous said...

That was a Roy D. "By God" Mercer country ass whoopin'.

Anonymous said...

Bless Diane's heart if she has to proof read Ken's ranting.DAGO