Monday, February 15, 2010

Rambling on...

Alice Greczyn
  • How about an amazing trip down memory lane? Sadly, I remember some of those days…

  • If you lack the motivation to watch the Winter Olympics, Asylum has posted 10 hotties to keep an eye on. I only counted 7, but what do I know…

  • We have winner! The tramp stamp champion! NSFW! Imagination is one thing, but some tattoo artists are borderline psychotic

  • How would you feel if your 41 year old mother posed for Playboy? I guess you could write a bestseller, "My Momma Is A Ho"

  • For future reference, here are 50 ways to leave your lover that Paul Simon didn’t cover. The last one is as cold as I have ever witnessed!

  • If you think Abu Ghraib was bad, see what the Taliban did to their own women

  • Is there any place in Texas that wearing this dress would be appropriate?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I threw out all 3 snowboarders. They bug me more than surfer "dudes" but their looks are not worthy either.