Friday, February 5, 2010

Rambling on...

Rachel Bilson
  • They say these are the unhealthiest sandwiches you can eat. After looking at them, I decided to add them to my bucket list!

  • This is not my grandmother’s Cosmopolitan Magazine! No doubt what they’re selling…

  • Men at Work, the 80’s hit Aussie band was just charged with plagiarism with their hit, “Down Under”. This could be very expensive!

  • For those of you who like to obsess over stuff, here are 5 ways the world could come to an end that we don’t really think about.

  • I will never forget many of the commercials I have seen during the Superbowl, but one must also appreciate the worst ones as well.

  • Bloggers beware of lawsuits : "Personally, every time I put a blog post up, I'm betting my house. I don't have a separate corporate form [like an LLC]. It really is a stressful moment every time I hit publish, thinking, 'Is this the post that's going to cost me my house?'"

No comments: