Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rambling on...

Marisa Miller
  • I know I’m a bit slow, but when did Miley Cirus come out of the closet and start dating a lesbian?

  • A buddy just started up a new blog called Smokeshow Blog. Go visit him. Feel free to abuse him instead of me if you like, he’s not a big fan of American politics.

  • So, you’re Sam the Cooking Guy and you go on the Today Show but you can’t get a word in edgewise, what do you do? Tell them to shut the hell up… or something very similar… I like the guy already!

  • This has to be some of the most twisted photoshopping I have seen in quite a while…

  • Here are some very interesting storefront signs that demand attention!

  • A sculpture just sold at Christies that broke the record price for any piece of art sold at auction…

  • For those ladies out there who love to run your fingers through your man’s hair, I’m sure you would really love this guy!

  • If you continue to bring up the past when interviewing Mel Gibson, be prepared to be called out for your behavior.

  • Is it true that people don’t care where or how their taxes are spent as long as they get what they want? I don't know if Wise County is ready for this...

No comments: