Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Can you be completely honest?

So tell me then, how does this make you feel?

The very first store that you come to when you walk from the lobby of the into the shopping area  had this sign posted on their door at Harwin Central Mall In Houston. The shop is run by Muslims. 

Imam Ali flew one of the
planes into the twin towers.


We're not in a religious war?


EDIT: So I get a comment telling me to follow this link to Snopes. The sign is real. The date is real. Imam Ali is not a modern day terrorist but a 7th century religious figure. The date was just a coincidence... MY A$$!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snopes.com says this is not what you imply it is.

Rather they're honoring a Iman from the 660s AD.

Anonymous said...

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/photos/martyr.asp

Dude. Do you research.

Sensei Mitch said...

Where are those intolerant Southern men that the Liberal's are always talking about? And, why haven't they trashed that store repeatedly? And their car? And harassed anyone who patronizes the store?

Or are all the good 'ol boys gone? Makes me embarrassed to be an American...

Anonymous said...

That is horse shit. I vote we remove all of the Muslims, just to make sure.... One day, some day, we might regret that they are in this country. I read they are outbreeding us in this country, per capita, right now, 6 to 1.

mzchief said...

I no more care that Muslims close to honour/worship their holidays/heroes/demi-gods than I care that Christians close for Christmas and Jews close for Yom Kippur.

The thing about "freedom of religion" is that everyone gets to worship their own religion, not just the one someone else approves.

One of the things about which I have always warned my Christian friends, who believe religion has a right to be a part of the U.S. government, is that there will come a day they will have to fight for WHICH religion is given a say in government.

Hobby Lobby has this notice posted on the doors of their store...

"HOBBY LOBBY IS CLOSED ON SUNDAY TO ALLOW OUR EMPLOYEES TIME FOR FAMILY AND WORSHIP."

I am not Christian and I do not care that Hobby Lobby closes on Sunday. However, I have always wondered if their notice means Hobby Lobby does not employee Jews and Muslims.