Monday, January 25, 2010

Rambling on...

AnnaLynne McCord
  • So, I take Mrs. Crane to a nice restaurant and before our meal arrives, decide to call and check on a friend. Being the gentlemen that I seldom am, I excuse myself from the table so as to not be rude.

    The friend was okay, but at the end of the call, the automatic flush on the toilet activated... how embarrassing! I hate those damn things!

  • So you really want to know why marriage in America is failing? It’s because wives are now the more educated spouses.

  • Here’s a cute little commercial demonstrating the Doritos bitch slap

  • You know times are hard when those Google dudes sell 11% of the outstanding stock. I don’t know how they will survive on a measly $5 billion, do you?

  • For those of you ladies who are clueless as to when to drop your man and find another one, here’s a good guide you might want to use.

  • You might be surprised where the most expensive small town in the U. S. is located and how much it costs to live there…

  • Did you know Bridgeport happens to have the best keep secret in fine dining in illustrious County of Wise. The Stagecoach Steakhouse (formerly the Sagebrush Cafe) not only reminds me of a quiet, exclusive eating establishment with a romantic flare, it also caters to voracious carnivores with healthy appetites.

    In the evenings, you will find the clientele and atmosphere much different from its lunch crowd. You will also find a touch of class found in only a handful of local establishments.

    Don't be surprised if you have to wait for a table if you don't make reservations. Bon appetit!

4 comments:

Gracious One said...

I find the Stagecoach Steakhouse rather well myself, formerly the Sagebrush, maybe noontime it is best Sagebrush.

Anonymous said...

DC,

What are your other recommendations for local fare?

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hehehe...he said appetit!

Anonymous said...

We ate at the Stagecoach thursday night and I have to say that was the best steak I ever had. Bridgeport is lucky to have such a "secret" .